Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Be Careful What You Say.

I entitled this for a very specific reason. Here lately there have been too many things coming out of people's mouths that unnecessary, untrue, hurtful, and unpleasing to God. Those of you who are reading this blog...know exactly what I mean. The things you say are wrong and very hurtful. In the grand scheme of things I understand that no one's opinion matters but I can say that in the here and now those things need to be kept to yourself.

I have friends who are experiencing the same things They would like the hateful and hurtful comments to stop. Before you utter those next words...remember who is in hell laughing at you win his battle and remember who is sitting on His throne shaking His head.

Naturally, the ones who read this and are offended and disagree will have something to say about it...for those of you who don't...I commend you!

No comments:

Post a Comment