Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello World!

Welcome to my new blog! I am excited to be doing this. Kinds cool to be able to keep up with people this way. Sometimes facebook and twitter get a little boring so I thougt I would give this a shot.

So you are probably wondering whats happening with me. Well A lot is happeing with me at the moment. Most of that I will get to in my next few blogs though. So what is coming up soon in my life? Well...several big opportunities have been presented right in front of me and I think I am going to jump on them. You will have to continue to read to find out what those are. Those will be posted in the days to come.

I will however, go ahead and reveal something huge to everyone that only a select few people know about. At some point this year I will be realeasing my first ever book to the public about drug addiction. As many of you know, I used to be be hooked on drugs. I am now taking those experiences and other factual information and putting them into print form.

Last but not least, to make this blog "somewhat" fun I have decided to add a poll each week that I would like you each to vote on. Subjects will vary so check back each day. Join my blog and comment if you would like to. I will not tolerate hatred, profanity, or spiteful tones on my blog. Other than that enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment